We are committed to being a safe space for all fans to obsess over our fandoms. To that end:
- The convention space can be reached by a public elevator from the main floor of the hotel, and by stair-free exit to the parking lot. Wheelchair friendly entrances/exits will be displayed clearly on the convention map.
- The vendor room is designed with aisles that are at least 5′ wide. (In practice there can be a variance of 3″-6″ on vendor room measurements. Regardless, we will never create a vendor room aisle that is less than 4′ wide.)
- We will work with the hotel to provide extra space near the front of panel rooms and main events for accessible seating. Please contact a volunteer if we can improve your experience.
- We will request the hotel provide written allergen information for any convention-provided food.
- We will provide free attendance to helpers, assistants, translators, etc. upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your passes.
- For those who have trouble reading the printed program, the elements of the printed program are always made available on our website. Starting in 2015 we also made the PDF file that we sent to print available for download. If there is a alternative and/or better way we can provide this information in, please let us know!
- We are open to any other accessibility requests that we have not yet addressed. Please email email@example.com, or let us know during the checkout process when ordering passes online by filling in the optional accessibility question.